We are looking for a highly independent person to support the effective and smooth running of the finance functions of the company.
You will charge among other things:
- Execute Billing tasks and generate invoices, in a timely manner and in accordance with the periodic consumption results of the customers.
- Manage full cycle of collection
- Manage account balances and resolve inconsistencies.
- Ensure actions are in accordance with booking policies and approval standards are being met per set requirements.
- Contribute to the team’s mission to improve data flows, optimizing our processes, and ensuring accounting output is accurate.
- Bank reconciliations (local and abroad), including credit cards.
- And more…
We’ll need you to have:
- Must have hands-on Expertise with Excel.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new tools and services.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and self-sufficient
- Fluent English – Speaking / Reading / Writing.
- Must have Strong Interpersonal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Must be service-oriented.
- Be a team player.
📍Location: Ramat Hahayal, Tel-Aviv
For more info ping me here, or send your CV to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org
AdMaven is an innovative ad network, developing an advanced
online advertising platform and online monetization tools.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Operation Manager with hands-on Google Ads PPC campaign management experience to join AdMaven!
As a Marketing Operation Manager,
you will play an important role in helping the company grow. You will work very
closely with VP level managers and others in the organization to help analyze
metrics, implement processes to optimize and grow efficiency using automated
tools and data.
- Oversee and manage AdMaven’s brand marketing efforts.
- Promote the brand over various online marketing platforms to attract advertisers and publishers to join AdMaven’s platform.
- Manage ad campaigns (mainly Google AdWords) to provide maximum ROI.
- Manage retargeting campaigns over Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms.
- Oversee SEO activities.
- Plan and execute co-marketing activities with industry’s top affiliates, blogs and forums in order to promote the brand.
- Launch email marketing campaigns and content marketing activities.
- Initiate and implement new methods of engaging potential clients.
We’ll need you to have:
- At least 1-2 years of PPC experience in global campaigns with medium-large budgets.
- At least 1-2 years of team/operations management.
- Experience with performance marketing campaign management – Advantage.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or similar.
Send your CV to email@example.com