Effective Date: 01/10/2020
Cookies and Automated Means of Data Collection.
- This section provides more information about cookies and other automated means of data collection and how they work.
- Tagzzoo places cookies on Publishers Assets, Tagzzoo Websites and Tagzzoo Products as set forth in this policy.
- A Cookie is a small text file that is placed on the browser of the hard drive of user’s computer (or similar device) by websites that the user visits. Cookies are typically used in order to make websites function, or function more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
- Pixel tags (also known as pixels, web beacons or clear GIFs) are typically transparent graphic images placed on a website. These pixel tags are used in combination with cookies to measure the actions of visitors to their websites. For example, we may use pixel tags to track conversions or to create a custom audience for our advertiser Customers to target on our network (i.e. retargeting).
- The specific cookies that we and our third-party partners use on the Sites and when providing our Services as set forth in Section 3 below.
What Information is collected?
- Anonymous Information on the internet browsing usage of users using Tagzzoo Products (e.g. what websites or pages were visited by each User, any advertisements viewed by Users and resulting actions such as visits to other websites (such as transactions made in such websites); and
- The user agent data such as, browser language and version of operating system (e.g., Android, iOS); network provider; language setting; time zone), the internet device operating system and device ID, IP address (from which geo location may be extracted to a level of a city);
- What advertising content has been served to a User.
- We may also use third parties who collect information about Users through their own cookies, web beacons, and other technologies regarding your online activities, either on our Sites and/or other websites across the Internet, in an effort to understand your interests and deliver you advertisements that are tailored to your interests. These third parties may include attribution partners, fraud detection partners, analytics partners and product and functionality partners.
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
- Applicable definitions –
- “First-party Cookies” – are set by the website that the visitor is accessing at the time (e.g. cookies we place on Tagzzoo Website);
- “Third-Party Cookies” – are set by a party that is not the owner of that website.
- “Session Cookies” – These cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser (or once your session ends or according to a time frame set in advance).
- “Persistent Cookies” – This category encompasses all cookies that remain on your hard drive until you erase them, or your browser does, depending on the cookie’s expiration date.
- “Strictly Necessary Cookies” – These cookies are used for the sole purpose of (i) carrying out a communication over an electronic network, or (ii) providing services that you request.
- “Functionality Cookies” – Sometimes called Preferences Cookies, these cookies allow the Sites to remember choices that you or your device have indicated (such as your username, language, or region) and to provide enhanced, personalized features that improve your web experience.
- “Marketing Cookies” – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are particularly relevant to you, based on we may think may interest you. These files collect information about a users’ browsing habits and are also used to limit the number of times that you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
First-Party Cookies Used in Tagzzoo’s Products and on the Sites. more information about the individual First-Party Cookies used for our Services, on Publishers Websites, Tagzzoo Website and Tagzzoo Products is provided below:
FIRST PARTY COOKIES USED IN TAGZZOO’S PRODUCTS AND TAGZZOO WEBSITE Cookie Category Third Party Name Cookie Name Purpose Domain Further information Marketing Cookies Criteo UID remarketing Tagzzoo’s domain Session Cookies remarketing Tagzzoo’s domain Session Cookies remarketing Tagzzoo’s domain Session Cookies Google Inc. Google Adwords AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie. Tagzzoo’s domain Session Cookies
- Applicable definitions –
How to Manage Cookies
- Cookies used on our Sites: If you do not want the cookies on your device when browsing the Sites, you can adjust your browser settings to manage or reject cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is being placed in your Internet browser software. These settings are usually found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your Internet browser. For more information on how to change your browser settings, click on the ‘Help’ section of your Internet browser. Modern Internet browsers also allow you to see what cookies are currently stored on your device and selectively delete them as you wish.
- Cookies used through Tagzzoo Products: If you do not want us to place cookies on your device when you interact with or use Tagzzoo Products, you can adjust your browser settings (as explained above), Applications. To opt-out of the collection and use of data on your mobile application(s), you can adjust your Device’s settings. Here are two examples for iOS and Android Devices: iOS Devices: Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking Android Devices: Google Settings App > Ads > Opt Out of Interest-based Advertising Your opt-out process may differ from the examples above, depending on which version of operating system is installed on your Device.
Changes and Updates