Country tiers are a way to categorize countries based on different factors, but mostly by how strong and established their economies are. There are 3 different tiers and understating the differences between them can help advertisers to select a proper offer.
It’s important to know that every network categorizes countries differently, so make sure to check each and every network, rather than running offers automatically.
The main difference between the tiers is the payout, tier 3 countries usually have lower payouts that make advertisers avoid them, to begin with, but we are here to prove that there are a lot of advantages to tier 3 countries that you should consider:
- Lower rates: This is the most affordable tier out of all! If you are low on budget or simply don’t want to spend a lot of money on a new test – tier 3 is the tier for you!
- Huge volumes: Networks usually have double, if not triple the amount of traffic in tier 3 countries compared to tier 1 or 2 countries. More traffic equals a less saturated market.
- Less competition: As mentioned above, a lot of advertisers tend to avoid tier 3 countries, missing a lot of great opportunities, combined with a huge amount of traffic volumes is creates less competition on the same traffic, increasing your odds to make that offer profitable!
The most important thing to know is that you can reach positive ROI in these countries, just like in Tier 1 and 2 countries, if not greater!
And to make it even better, we’ve decided to release a special push-traffic promotion!
These are our Top Tier 3 countries:
Spend $300 on these countries and get $50 back! (For advertisers who spent less than $250 on July)
Increase your spending by 15% and get 10% back on the remainder! ($200 max, for advertisers who spent more than $20 on July)
- For push campaign ONLY!
- First comes first gets basis.
- You can get to $300 by targeting only one GEO, or by targeting two or more GEOs and combining the spend in these campaigns.
- You will get a $50 bonus once!
- Starting August 23rd until September 30th.