AdMaven, a leading internet media company that focuses on displaying the right ad to every
single user, is looking for a Business Development – Account Success Manager to join our
Located in Ramat Ha-Chayal, Tel-Aviv.
****Business Development – Account Success Manager ***
The Account Manager is responsible for developing and growing assigned agencies and
advertiser accounts, and nurtures the full cycle of business development with new and existing
clients. This position entails providing analytical skills and marketing solutions.
– Achieve revenue targets by establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
– Manage client relations on an ongoing basis and follow-up on activities.
– Optimize and analyze data in order to maximize revenue opportunities and reach
campaign objectives by providing actionable insights Promote assigned campaigns.
– Maintain and up-sell accounts to reach business objectives and targets.
– A full time or 4 days a week (student) position
– Degree in Industrial Engineering / economics / business management or 1 year
experience in affiliate/performance campaign management
– Proficiency in Excel
– High level of English
– Excellent analytical and data analysis experience
– Problem identifier and solver: strong planning skills, creative thinking, sales
– Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
– Soul player and ability to work independently as well as in a team
– Advantage – Experience in managing and growing accounts of direct clients
– Advantage – Knowledge in SQL (MySQL\RedShift)
– Advantage – Experience in the online world (1-2 years)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org