In our last newsletter,
we have mentioned upcoming sports events to focus on with your offers. Due to
AMAZING results some of our advertisers had, we’ve decided to share with you some
of the sources you should keep an eye for!
What am I targeting?
- These are top quality sources that work incredibly well for sport-niche
Which offers should
- Just like we’ve mentioned two weeks ago, any sport-oriented offers like
VOD, E-commerce, or Sports bets can work incredible!
Should I create a whitelist?
We always recommend
testing RON first! You can get incredible results from different sources and ad
If you still want to create a whitelist, you can find useful articles in our Help Center or contact our support team.
What are the top
Contact us to get the list of sources!
For more information, GEOs or questions, please contact our support.
Whether you’re rooting for
the Houston Texans or the Kansas City Chiefs, one thing is for sure, the NFL
will be back on Friday and it’s a major opportunity for all of you. The better
news is that the NFL is only one of many upcoming sports events like the NBA
playoffs and the European football league!
Which offers should I
- VOD with sport orientation.
- Sport bets apps.
- Any other niche that could become sport-oriented (For example E-commerce offer of sports equipment, clothes, etc)
What GEOs should I
- US, CA – For NFL or NBA offers.
- Europe, ZA – Especially for sports bets.
How do I increase my
chances to have a positive ROI?
- Work with a calendar! Keeping your
creatives up to date may increase your offer’s chances significantly.
- Test, Test, Test! Try different ad
formats, you’d be surprised of how different traffic performs for your offers.
sure to contact our dedicated account managers for information, tips, and
Let the games begin!