Push notifications are
one of the most effective publisher tools. They enable you to promote services
and target customers even when they’re not on your site. In addition,
converting casual users into subscribers will provide you invaluable
first-party user data.
With AdMaven, publishers
using our top-performing push tools benefit from a range of benefits:
- Brand Awareness: stay at the top of your visitors’ minds as they browse the web, even when they are on other websites through notifications that link to you.
solutions: our in-house technology means we can enforce
the strictest level of compliance. In addition, you can adjust the frequency
and type of ads shown to subscribers.
ads: our notifications are highly targeted
notifications are very well targeted and efficient to help you accumulate
Account Manager: including personalized
attention to seamlessly embed the push tag on your site.
Haven’t tried AdMaven’s Push Notifications yet? Contact an account manager today.
Publishers across some
verticals such as streaming or gaming have seen a huge traffic spike, with
opportunities to generate more ad revenue. But… will the traffic bonanza
What can publishers do
to keep the winning streak throughout summer 2020?
- Vacation becomes ‘staycation’: even if confinement restrictions loosen up, people are likely to
spend more time at home this summer. After all, not many people are booking
trips, flights or cruises. Try to become a part of their ‘staycation’ plans –
with content that will help them have a fun time at home.
- Use the right monetization tools: don’t leave money on the table while your traffic grows. There are
new solutions such as AdMaven’s Native Floater which will give you unprecedented eCPM. These ads are
multi-browser, multi-device, and multi-platform functional for maximum
effectiveness. Plus you’ll be able to choose and control the
content and the specific verticals promoted in this format, avoiding categories
that don’t suit the audience.
Most publishers are
experiencing a spike in traffic. Verizon reported that in the last week of March web traffic climbed 20%, which is
in line with the traffic growth we have seen through our AdMaven data. With
millions of people stuck at home, it’s more important than ever to have the right tools and ad formats in place to ensure this traffic spike doesn’t go to waste when it comes to monetization.
Use these AdMaven’s publisher
tools to leverage your growing audience:
- In-Page & Native Push: making an extra effort for your users to opt-in to push messages will help you target them effectively, even after they leave your site.
- Pop, Banners & Interstitials: many publishers are upgrading their ad capabilities to capitalize on the traffic growth with high-impact advertising formats.
- Native Floaters: our latest monetization
weapon, this format will enable you to deliver ‘push-like ads’ without the need
for ‘opt-in’ and that work across all browsers & devices.
Get in touch with an
AdMaven account Manager today, who will help you assess which are the best
monetization tools for your sites or apps.
Get in touch
Last week, we unveiled our advanced security capabilities to help our growing network of advertisers use the self-service platform with confidence and reassurance. You can see the coverage on Business Insider, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance and Seeking Alpha.
Improved security features include:
- 24/7 data screening for real-time fraud
detection: working with our proprietary fraud detection
tool, as well as the best technology partners in the advertising security field enables us to screen all data in real-time.
- Traffic Quality Control: with our real-time surveillance technology, we report on any traffic showing abnormal behavior. Controlling traffic quality will always be a top priority for AdMaven, giving advertisers real access to the people they
Martech Today added: “Monitoring ad budgets is a top priority for many right now, and any money being funneled into fraudulent ad ecosystems is an unnecessary waste. It’s also a real risk to brand safety. Having tools in place to limit ad fraud is a valuable resource for ad networks like AdMaven’s looking to help advertisers across all fronts.
If you have any questions about our new security features, contact your AdMaven account manager.
Many publishers are experiencing a bump in traffic driven by so many people staying indoors. With bars, restaurants, theaters, and shops closed across, people turn to their
phones and computers looking for entertainment.
What can publishers do
to leverage this temporary influx in traffic and build long-term loyalty?
1. Rethink strict paywalls: if your content requires a subscription or is hidden behind a paywall, now might be a good time to broaden your audience and offer trials / freemium for customers that might become subscribers in the future.
2. Think indoors: make sure your output reflects the reality of your audience. With people stuck at home, rethink how you create new content, promotions, or products. Become a useful source and companion.
3. Be memorable and positive: how you behave now will be remembered for a long time. People are exhausted from reading news and worrying about an uncertain future – your help and positivity as a publisher matter!
To stay up to date and informed about the latest industry changes, sign up at the top right corner.
La semana que viene, AdMaven lanzará la última versión de su
plataforma, AdMaven 8.1.1. Este nuevo lanzamiento incluye varias
actualizaciones y mejoras diseñadas para beneficiar tanto a nuestros editores
como a los anunciantes. Entre estas actualizaciones se encuentran varios
- Motor de optimización:
hemos añadido más de 50 nuevos parámetros a nuestro motor de IA, aumentando su
precisión de optimización en más de un 25 %, junto con nuevas capacidades de
- Protección para editores:
las nuevas características permiten ahora una protección a un nivel mucho más
alto, incluyendo un sistema de filtrado, algoritmos de reconocimiento de
imágenes y anti-cloaking, diseñados para prevenir anuncios ofensivos y
maliciosos al más alto nivel.
- Protección para los
anunciantes: las herramientas de protección para nuestros anunciantes se han
actualizado para incluir un sistema de prevención de tráfico fraudulento y un
equipo de cumplimiento en tiempo real en el que se confía para garantizar que
los anunciantes reciban únicamente los canales de medios solicitados.
- Pop: estamos lanzando la
última versión de nuestra solución anti-bloqueo, capaz de evitar todas las
nuevas extensiones de bloqueo de anuncios.
- Push: hemos ampliado
nuestras capacidades de notificación Push a otros navegadores y sistemas
Estamos trabajando duro para traerles más novedades y
excitantes sorpresas a lo largo de 2019. Mantente en sintonía. Visita nuestra
página de registro o contáctanos para más información.
To keep you informed and up to date with the latest online advertising industry shifts and updates, this week we have compiled a comprehensive list of articles that report, explain, and predict how the current crisis is impacting our industry.
While it seems like there’ll be a drop in advertising budgets, people are predicted to stream a lot more content while staying home – and there has been a huge surge in delivery app downloads and other mediums such as podcasts which are experiencing a boom.
Deadline: Streaming at home may rise 60% based on previous crises
Search Engine Land: Coronavirus disrupts search, digital ad budgets
The Drum: How is coronavirus affecting the global
Digiday: In the age of coronavirus, publishers see a
podcast mini boom
WWD: Coronavirus expected to hit global ad spending
Marketing Land: Coronavirus and eCommerce: it’s complicated
MarTech Today: Coronavirus creating uncertainty for digital
TechCrunch: Grocery delivery apps see record downloads
amid coronavirus outbreak
Digiday: Coronavirus climbs up keyword block list,
squeezing news publishers’ programmatic revenues
WARK: Publishers report sudden fall in advertising
as coronavirus crisis deepens
If you have any questions or need advice to find new solutions to adjust your campaigns, get in touch with an AdMaven account manager to explore the possibilities.