Did you know that
around 20% of paid advertising messages will never reach their audiences?
This makes it harder
for publishers to provide valuable free content if they aren’t able to make
100% of the revenue from 100% of their traffic. EasyList is the
primary filter list that removes most adverts from international web
pages, including unwanted frames, images, and objects. It is a
popular list used by many ad blockers and forms the basis of over a
dozen combinations and supplementary filter lists.
In 2019, roughly 25.8 percent of internet users were blocking advertising on
their connected devices. This figure is expected to keep growing, which means
that a quarter of paid advertising messages will never reach their audiences,
and therefore significantly impact publishers’ monetization efforts.
Technology To Maximize Revenue
At AdMaven, we’ve developed a unique technology to
bypass EasyList and other ad-blockers. This enables our
publishers to maximize their revenues, and ensure that they have the right
tools they get that additional 20%-30% revenue from existing traffic which
might be hijacked by ad-blockers.
support team to ensure your sites are getting 100% of the revenue
Publishers across some
verticals such as streaming or gaming have seen a huge traffic spike, with
opportunities to generate more ad revenue. But… will the traffic bonanza
What can publishers do
to keep the winning streak throughout summer 2020?
- Vacation becomes ‘staycation’: even if confinement restrictions loosen up, people are likely to
spend more time at home this summer. After all, not many people are booking
trips, flights or cruises. Try to become a part of their ‘staycation’ plans –
with content that will help them have a fun time at home.
- Use the right monetization tools: don’t leave money on the table while your traffic grows. There are
new solutions such as AdMaven’s Native Floater which will give you unprecedented eCPM. These ads are
multi-browser, multi-device, and multi-platform functional for maximum
effectiveness. Plus you’ll be able to choose and control the
content and the specific verticals promoted in this format, avoiding categories
that don’t suit the audience.
Cyber, VPN, utilities, cleaners – what do these apps have in common?
Growth of subscription-based apps is BOOMING and they are fast becoming one of our top verticals for advertisers.
Using AdMaven insights, plus new research findings, Forbes explores the growing trend of subscription-based revenue, and the key factors changing how media is consumed – plus what it means for publishers and advertisers.
article in Forbes]
Are you promoting subscription-based apps? Get in touch and put our traffic to the test! We see this type of offer working best with pop traffic and can also bring great ROI with our push and floating push traffic.
Publishers transitioning to subscription-base models
With an increasing number of publishers moving to subscription-based, premium or freemium – is an ad-supported model enough for a publisher to thrive in 2020?
At AdMaven, we are also developing solutions for publishers that offer monetization tools including pop, push, and floater formats that support a transition to a subscription-based model – as well as for hybrid models that rely on both subscriber and advertising revenue.
[Get in touch to learn more about AdMaven
Don’t miss a thing!
Be the first to know about new monetization solutions, breaking industry news, and gain access to exclusive AdMaven offers and promotions. Stay up to date with the latest news, product launches, events and more. There are many ways to stay connected:
✔ Facebook: company news, upcoming events, and promotions -> FOLLOW HERE.
✔ Twitter: live insight and updates as they happen -> FOLLOW HERE.
✔ Instagram: follow our team around the world -> FOLLOW HERE.
✔ Telegram: official AdMaven News channel, be the first to know -> FOLLOW HERE.
✔ Linkedin: business updates for advertisers and affiliates -> FOLLOW HERE.
Introducing Native Floater Ads: engaging users while they browse their favorite site through a native-like experience.
We’re excited to introduce a brand new advertising format that is set to become a game-changer for advertisers and publishers. Native Floater Ads (or “in-page push”), fully integrate into the user experience while they browse – creating an effective solution which is easy to implement, giving creative flexibility to run campaigns that bring unprecedented eCPM for publishers and ROI for advertisers.
How does it work?
Native Floater Ads look and feel familiar to users. Visually, they are similar to a push notification or a native ad on a website, they appear directly on the publisher’s site while the user is browsing. This means that there’s no need for opt-in or subscription to display these messages, which work across all platforms and browsers (including iOS). What’s more, the format can be controlled to change the size, content, and screen placement, making it one of our most dynamic and flexible formats.
What does it look like?
Key Benefits For Publishers:
- Easy to implement: works across all browsers and platforms.
- Creative Flexibility: customize the size of the creative, its location, and the direction it appears into the screen to ensure a user-friendly native feel
- Content Control: publishers can choose and control the content and the specific verticals promoted in this format, avoiding categories that don’t suit the audience.
- Highest eCPM: this new format is the result of our optimization technology and research. It was created to deliver the highest eCPM in the industry for publishers.
- Frequency Cap: messages can be stacked, showing multiple messages on screen simultaneously while giving publishers the option to cap the frequency.
- Worldwide Coverage: benefit from our worldwide coverage. Since the format doesn’t rely on OS or opt-ins, you can reach all site visitors in a way that is effective and visually familiar for them to interact with ads.
- Compatible with all devices including iOS: since it’s part of the web browsing experience and not dependent on a mobile OS, it is a great way to target iOS users while they browse.
To register and implement the Native Floater on your site click HERE
Key Benefits For Advertisers:
- High conversion: the format is extremely friendly and not intrusive for the user. The native feel and familiarity leads to higher CTR, and also high after-click performance.
- Widest audience reach: make the most of our enormous global network, with first-hand direct traffic to reach your audience. Works across all browsers and platforms, helping you reach anyone that visits a website – any device, any browser.
- ROI: get exceptional ROI by being an early user of this brand-new format before competition and demand for the format increases.
- Creative Freedom: customize the size of your creative, design, and text for maximum impact – making the most of a format that connects which triggers engagement through its native feel.
- Brand Safety: select and control the sites and verticals in which brands and products are promoted
- Anti-fraud: we screen and monitor traffic quality in real-time to ensure you only get clicks from real users.
To register and start promoting your offers on the Native Floater click HERE