The Marketing Analyst applies analytical skills and operational performance monitoring to complex business problems within our Sales dept. This position collaborates with high performing teams to develop and enhance visibility into operations, portfolio, and strategy performance, and come up with actionable recommendations utilizing data to help improve the business.
- Utilize analytical skills to extract and manage complex data from various data sources to analyze, report, and communicate findings to key stakeholders.
- Make scope feasible recommendations based on data and develop mechanisms to understand newly implemented strategies and performance monitoring.
- Identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement, develop hypotheses to problem statements, test and analyze utilizing champion/challenger framework, come up with strategic and/or tactical solutions considering profitability.
- Work closely with colleagues across all departments R&D, Analytics and Business Development to drive improvement in quality, service, and profitability.
- Strong track record of conceptual thinking and problem solving based on analytics and quantitative framework
- Solid oral and written communication skills, must be able to influence using intellect and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be detailed-oriented, demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, have a positive attitude and a commitment to deliver quality analysis
- Successful track record of thriving in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or last year student in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering
- Fluent SQL
- Some basic experience with Python/Java/JS/C++
- Experience with AWS Redshift.
- Experience in Operations Analytics, Reporting, or Predictive Modeling and Analytics, Risk.
- Previous background in the AdTech industry